If you require a prescription for medication you take regularly, you may either:
- Order your repeat prescription directly through this site. Click on the link above and follow the instructions. Please see how to register for our online services
- Leave your request in the basket at the Dispensary Window.
- Telephone (015395) 36366 and press '1' for the dispensary mailbox. Alternatively, leave a message on the 24-hour answer machine if calling out-of-hours.
- Fax it to (015395) 36766
Please allow two full working days.
- Let your GP or Pharmacist know if you've stopped taking any of your medicines.
- Check what medicines you still have at home before re-ordering.
- Discuss your medication with your Pharmacist or GP on a regular basis.
- Think carefully before ticking all the boxes on your repeat prescription forms and only tick those you really need.
- If you don't need the medicine now - don't order it! If you need the medicine in the future you can request it then.
- If you need to go into hospital, please take all your prescription medicines with you.
- As per practice policy only 28 day supply of medication will be issued.
Only order what you need - wasted medicines waste money